Home » 14-year-old girl electrocuted by downed power line in Monroe

14-year-old girl electrocuted by downed power line in Monroe

by admin

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) — A 14-year-old lady has died after being electrocuted by a downed energy line in Monroe Monday night.

It occurred round 7:40 p.m. on Peters Avenue close to Conant Avenue, not removed from E 1st Avenue.

When authorities arrived, the sufferer was nonetheless in touch with {the electrical} line, the Monroe Division of Public Security stated. {The electrical} line fell as thunderstorms traveled by way of metro Detroit.

Authorities contacted DTE Vitality to disconnect the facility line, and emergency crews attended to the sufferer. After making contact with the sufferer, police discovered that the teenager died.

Whereas investigating, detectives discovered that the sufferer lived at a house the place the incident occurred. She was strolling with a good friend within the yard after they believed they smelled a bonfire. The sufferer then reached for what she thought was a stick however was a charged electrical line.

Household was on the scene when the incident occurred.

Detectives are persevering with to analyze.

Monroe Public Faculties despatched the next letter to households:

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Comment



casino online





slot bet 100 perak




Slot Spaceman

Slot deposit qris

slot bet 100



slot spaceman

mahjong slot